Friday, December 10, 2010

Buying an Indoor Rowing Machine For Your Home Gym?

If your thinking of buying a rowing machine, make sure that you don't just buy the first one that you see. You should always look through a couple of rowing machine reviews and make sure that you get the best rower at the cheapest price.
I've always loved using indoor rowers. You can just jump right on and start your workout without having to worry about doing sets or anything like that.
There are so many benefits of rowing machines. They help your body lose weight, burn calories and tone up. They're also great to use for cardio training and will give you a good workout every time.
I first went on a rowing machine when I joined my gym. But after a while I got fed up of paying for the overpriced monthly fees so decided to buy my very own rower for my home and cancel my gym membership.
So it was about a year ago that I bought my own one now and it has been going great. The only thing is, is that I bought my Concept2 and a much greater cost than I needed to.
About the time I got my brand new rowing machine, a friend liked it so much he got his own. But because he did the proper research and looked through reviews and second hand auctions, he picked one up for just one fifth of what I paid!
If I could have just used a little time to check out some reviews then I would have been able to have gotten one for much less than what I ended up paying. It would have allowed me to get an exercise bike or treadmill as well as an indoor rower!
I advise you to think slow whenever your buying home fitness equipment. Always check out some reviews and make sure that you are making the right choice. Then when you feel you have found the right model, shop around and looked for a good condition second hand one at a massively discounted price.
If your interested in indoor rowers, come and read my concept rowing machine review.